Best Practices for Growth
Growth is not rocket science. Here are some of principles we rely on to get results.
- Retention is key: Without solid retention, nothing you do in acquisition matters.
- Nail user onboarding: To stick around, users need to experience your product's core value as quickly as possible.
- Leverage data: Being serious about growth means being serious about data and analytics.
- Psychology is (almost) everything: An understanding of what makes users tick outweighs knowledge of growth tactics or the latest tech trends.
- Always be experimenting: The more you test, the more you learn – and the faster you grow.